Think again on ambulance response times.
Contact the author of the petition
Guest#1 Dec 23, 2014, 08:38
Too long to wait!!!!
Guest#2 Dec 23, 2014, 10:02
With the clot busting drug available timing is of the utmost importance.
Guest#3 Dec 23, 2014, 13:35
I'm not sure I would still be here if the ambulance hadn't arrived quickly and taken me to local hospital for MRI and clot busting drug
alf garnet .#4 Dec 23, 2014, 15:45
Thank you for your comments and I totally agree 100% .THAT IS WHY Ifeel so strong about this subject it is all about timing as the advert states act fast yo save a life ...its as simple as that as far as I am concerned.....and I will stay on my soap box untill this rediculous idea is dead and buried ...xxx ty
Guest#5 Dec 23, 2014, 22:28
Stroke was supposed to now be classified as brain attack,, as is as dangerous, and life threatening as heart attacks
Guest#6 Dec 24, 2014, 13:08
I was taken to hospital by ambulance when I had a stroke in 2011. I arrived within the golden hour when thrombolysis saved my life. If it had taken longer, I may not be here to sign this petition.
| This discussion has been closed. |