Mortal Kombat HD Kollection for Xbox 360
Contact the author of the petition
This comment has been removed by the person who wrote it.
Reason for the removal: wrong
Guest#28 Oct 29, 2010, 10:56
WE WANT Mortal Kombat HD Arcade Kollection...........WE GOT IT?
Guest#40 Dec 14, 2010, 23:04
Give me Mortal Kombat HD for xbox 360
Guest#41 Jan 08, 2011, 05:08
dont leave us out
dunno why they had to pull the umk3 game from xbla, but anyway... miday/wb if you do make a hd remake of the old games please dont leave us out.
Guest#42 Feb 14, 2011, 06:47
ha ha ha finsh him ps3 is the best........
Guest#43 Apr 05, 2011, 00:33
#43
wtf ps3 gets kratos, and now this HD kollection? now thinking about it even the ps1 version of trilogy had the most stuff. well i still have my umk3 on xbl
Guest#44 Apr 06, 2011, 22:58
I played Mortal Kombat since 1992.
This game is in my blood.
I want Mortal Kombat hd on xbox 360.
It's vital.
This game is in my blood.
I want Mortal Kombat hd on xbox 360.
It's vital.
Guest#45 Nov 09, 2011, 00:46
I'm a XBOX 360 owner and love MK series since launch date, we demand a ver of MK Kollection on HD for XBOX 360, why PS3 have it and not XBOX?
| This discussion has been closed. |
BRING MORTAL KOMBAT HD ARCADE KOLLECTION TO XBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!