Reinstate Coach Fader
Contact the author of the petition
Wonderful Role Model and Head Coach
I had the pleasure of meeting Coach Tim Fader duriny my years as a student and resident assistant at UW-Whitewater (2002-2006). He is a very professional all-around great guy, one who stands out as a valuable part of UW-Whitewater athletics and the community in general. I associate him as a very positive facet of my time at UW-Whitewater. The university has done itself a true disservice by not renewing Tim Fader's contract. I truly believe he was only trying to do the right thing during this unfortunate chain of events. For the sake of the UW-Whitewater Wrestling program, numerous students who he has a positive influence on, Tim Fader himself, as well as his family, I hope UW-Whitewater reinstates his contract as the Wrestling Head Coach before they lose such a fine man.
| This discussion has been closed. |
Re:
#6: Mrs. Tracey Fader -
If it wasn't for your husband and his true dedication to the young men he coaches, I am not sure what would have happened to my son, Adam. I am truly forever thankful to Tim!
What UWW did to Tim, especially considering the facts of the initial story, was disgraceful! I believe in my heart Tim did what was right. My prayers are with Tim and your beautiful family. Thank you all for your compassion, dedication, and sacrifices for the wrestlers and the sport. God bless your family.