Justice for Little League
Littlie League to meet with JRW and other district 4 teams
Guest#1 Jan 29, 2015, 14:19
If they did everything correct (aboveboard like LLI is saying) why is there going to be a meeting? There should be no more discussion or they are admitting fault?
Chris Janes#2 Jan 29, 2015, 16:07
My opinion?...this is an admition of fault. Otherwise, why fly to.Chicago in the middle of winter? I would really like to be a fly on tje wall of these mtgs?
Guest#3 Jan 29, 2015, 18:45
Re:
I agree! If there was no wrongdoing then why meet? If you change anything for the upcoming season, is that an admission of guilt??
DuckU82#4 Jan 29, 2015, 20:55
Hmmm...
Chris, during the meetings, someone might want to let Nina Johnson-Pitt know that in Washington state, league boundaries are public information, posted on the statewide Little League website.
http://www.littleleaguewa.org/boundary-maps/all-league-boundaries
I can't wait to hear the explanation/justification for last year's "Double-Secret" boundary change.