PetitionOnline.ie

Edenvale Schools

Contact the author of the petition

Guest#1 May 28, 2015, 19:20
Education of the children is a priority. We need to do everything to ensure that all facilities are made available to educate the leaders of tomorrow.
Guest#2 May 28, 2015, 19:24
I have worked with many children over the years and those that do not receive adequate support and services struggle their entire school life. They need schools and a leg up not a millstone around their necks.
Guest#3 Jun 03, 2015, 11:59
controlled numbers in a classroom allow students to have the teacher focus more on the individual
Guest#4 Jun 04, 2015, 04:39
Dunvegan Primary is my childrens school, and the classes are growing every year due to no schools in the greenstone area. Where must these children get an education when there is not one single school in their zone??? The State MUST provide!!!:
Guest#5 Jun 04, 2015, 08:15
It is time the government took responsibility to provide more schools, as promised in their election campaigns and stop overcrowding the existing schools that are already overcrowded.
Anon#6 Jun 04, 2015, 08:49

You are displaying all people's ID numbers, phone numbers etc. I support the petition, but there is no way I'm signing so that you can make all that info public!!!

Guest#7 Jun 04, 2015, 11:03

Re:

#6: Anon -  

 You can hide your details when signing, look at the list, others have hidden their details and so did I

Guest#8 Jun 04, 2015, 11:27
Far too many developments go up without looking further. This affects schools and of course the roads. This petition needs urgent attention.
Guest#9 Jun 04, 2015, 15:55
Because the classrooms are too full, putting the teachers and children under so much pressure.
Guest#10 Jun 04, 2015, 16:44

Did the people moving into greenstone not consider that when they bought there?

Guest#11 Jun 04, 2015, 17:23
Im a teacher in an edenvale school and I think there are too many learners in a classroom. This is unfair to struggling learners and to the teachers.
Guest#12 Jun 05, 2015, 05:49
A 7 hr queue for Grade one 2016, and the concerns for the up coming years for my next child.
Guest#13 Jun 05, 2015, 23:31
I am a teacher in this area, and I find the classes to be extremely overcrowded.