Wildlife not buildings on the Lower Holt
An incorrect accusation on the
Guest#1 Aug 05, 2021, 00:20
Thank you Sarah. It's an excellent update and sorely needed. Keep up the good work.
Kind regards,
Morna Winter-Irving (nee Mackay). Mother, aunts, 3 sisters also went to Frensham & Gib Gate.
Guest#2 Aug 05, 2021, 04:37
Re: petition
Thank you Morna, my daughter is at the School and I sent her because of the values the School is built on. She is a fourth generation Frensham girl. And I don't want her to miss out learning the values that myself, my mother and grandmother gained so much from.
LS#3 Sep 17, 2021, 04:40
Delete signature Lynn Stevenson
Hi
I signed this petition some weeks ago but i am not a Frensham Old Girl. Could you please remove my name from this petition.
I have now signed the approriate petition for my status. (Concerned nearby resident and member of local environment protection groups).
Kind regards
Lynn Stevenson