PetitionOnline.ie

Script Form For FanFiction

Contact the author of the petition

Guest#1 Mar 19, 2014, 19:58
yay
Joceline Helmbreck#2 Mar 19, 2014, 23:14

Re:

#1: -

:) Thank you

Guest#3 Mar 20, 2014, 19:04
Just signed this awesomesauce petition!

-TheHandWeWereDealt (on Fanfiction)
St. Fang of Boredom#4 Mar 22, 2014, 12:12

Well, my ability to reply to e-mails may suck....

But at least I can manage to sign a petition. :P
TheUltimateBookNerd#5 Mar 22, 2014, 19:28

Re: Well, my ability to reply to e-mails may suck....

Guest#6 Mar 24, 2014, 22:40

Yay! I really liked some of those stories so I hope we're able to get them back. PM me if you guys wanna talk about it :)

Guest#7 Apr 11, 2014, 02:01
I love this site! I need this!
Guest#8 Apr 23, 2014, 14:07
Well, I said I would help.
Guest#9 May 12, 2014, 16:18

Hans

This won't go anywhere. Xing and his crew summarily ignore all petitions.

You're just wasting your time and should either try to work within the rules given or just go to another site like all the other kids who want to write in chat/script have done.

the rules has been in effect since 2008. There is no way that they will change them just for you.
maximumridetothemax#10 Aug 01, 2014, 00:57

YAYYYYY

Love this!! I support you all the way!! :)
fish#11 Mar 13, 2015, 16:25

There's a big difference between Shakspeare writing a famous play and you writing a story that isn't a play. Also, how does chat/script format make you "feel the story". It distracts most people from the actual plot and makes it harder to add description. 

Just go to another site. There's no reason to get upset that one website won't allow you to write a certain format of story. It's not the end of the world. 

This petition is silly...#12 Feb 29, 2016, 16:08

Re:

#11: fish - 

There's a big difference between Shakspeare writing a famous play and you writing a story that isn't a play. Also, how does chat/script format make you "feel the story". It distracts most people from the actual plot and makes it harder to add description. 

Just go to another site. There's no reason to get upset that one website won't allow you to write a certain format of story. It's not the end of the world. 

 

Bravo! Well said and it definitely bears repeating.

This petition is silly...#13 Feb 29, 2016, 16:13

Re: Hans

#9: - Hans 

 This won't go anywhere. Xing and his crew summarily ignore all petitions.

You're just wasting your time and should either try to work within the rules given or just go to another site like all the other kids who want to write in chat/script have done.

the rules has been in effect since 2008. There is no way that they will change them just for you. 

 

You're using facts...that will only confuse them.