Deaf People too deserve Driving License in India
Contact the author of the petition
Guest#26 Jul 29, 2014, 15:18
Please deaf office adderss me
Guest#27 Sep 23, 2015, 06:33
I want Indian union driving license? Plz sir
Guest#28 Mar 22, 2016, 03:34
I must very application license driving make deaf 90% . Please u help order license driving deaf govt send to me . I want buy from order govt license driving deaf proof.ry
This comment has been removed by the person who wrote it.
#30#30 Sep 11, 2016, 14:00
i have skills of 2 wheel but do not with licence. please pass to act licence then i will take with licence.
Guest#31 Sep 18, 2016, 14:22
I want application because bike and car
Guest#32 Oct 09, 2016, 08:48
Deaf driving licence a bike.. And walk lazy... Please all you can DL a right of rule.... Deaf of free...
Guest#33 Nov 15, 2016, 10:47
i want to get driving license deaf people as possible driving police mock doll only person deaf
ASHOK KUMAR#34 Jun 13, 2017, 08:02
HI I HAVE WANT LICENCE OF DEAF & DUMB TOUR FOR JOB AND FAMILY EXUSE WAY OF CHENNAI SPECIAL LIKE GET PLEASE SHOW CHENNAI
| This discussion has been closed. |