PetitionOnline.ie

Deaf People too deserve Driving License in India

Contact the author of the petition

Guest#1 Oct 27, 2010, 22:19

Driving licence withdrawn

I have just had my licence withdrawn because I am hard of hearing and do not meet the criteria set by the Spanish government
Guest#8 Nov 17, 2010, 15:37

public transport

We have 2 deaf drivers driving people around on a daily basis and we also had stuggles with people on the outside to accept that. once the local paper had an interview with the owner the public were more acceptable towards them, and we also find that now a days people reather prefer to drive with them because they feel much safer!

This comment has been removed by the person who wrote it.

Guest#10 May 02, 2012, 07:58
i have skills driving but out suffer with License... please allow lincense india
Guest#11 May 02, 2012, 14:45

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Season 13 Episode 20

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Season 13 Episode 20 is going to be air today.So be ready to watch Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Season 13 Episode 20 Online here.


http://lawandorderspecialvictimsunitse1.terapad.com/
Guest#12 May 31, 2012, 17:51
india govt suggestion govt hospital set up audiotrium hearing test for deaf/hard hearing if they apply driving license from land authorised india.
Guest#13 Jan 24, 2014, 11:29
My deaf and dumb in ludhiana on 4 years not allow in renewal driving licence
Guest#14 Jan 31, 2014, 06:32
MY SON IS DEAF WE ARE AT THIS VERY MOMENT TRYING FOR HIM TO GET A DRIVERS LICENCE IT SEEMS ITS NOT THAT EASY
Guest#15 Apr 28, 2014, 06:33

DL

i am good deriver bike but allow no DL in Uttar Pardeshn
Guest#16 May 17, 2014, 10:02
how is have get??
Guest#17 May 17, 2014, 12:08
I want to get licnecs driver
Guest#18 May 17, 2014, 13:18
I want to licence driver. I like driver.
Guest#19 May 17, 2014, 13:47
I want to licence card. I like driver.
Abdul Rehman Shaikh#20 May 17, 2014, 14:21

demand licence

i have skills of 2 wheel but do not with licence. please pass to act licence then i will take with licence.
Guest#21 May 17, 2014, 15:22
Hi
Guest#22 May 17, 2014, 15:31
Every Deaf needs the licence. We have been upset all our life. We will be thankful if the government approve the licence for Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Guest#23 May 17, 2014, 17:22
I problem not..I fine...
Guest#24 May 28, 2014, 14:32
can hearing impaired for drive licence? i need to apply form in chennai . which situated?
Guest#25 Jun 08, 2014, 10:38
I am deaf but easily hear sound with my hearing aid on. I shall be grateful if I granted car driving license. Thanks.