PetitionOnline.ie

I Want Robbie Williams To Come To Adelaide!

Contact the author of the petition

Guest#1 Feb 24, 2014, 02:51
I do not understand why Adelaide misses out so often on big acts. We have one of the best Entertainment Centres which has just been given a new lease on life so no excuses. Come on Robbie, we want you here!!!!!
Guest#2 Feb 24, 2014, 03:46
Please come to Adelaide.
Guest#3 Feb 24, 2014, 04:41
Robbie has been here in the past. Why not this time. Why does Adelaide always miss out!!!!
Guest#4 Feb 24, 2014, 05:29
I have just moved to Adelaide and I think it's an amazing city. I have seen Robbie afew times now and would love to see him play here too.....Don't understand why this Adelaide is left behind when it comes to entertainment....Couldn't imagine him having any problems selling out a couple of nights here......
Guest#5 Feb 24, 2014, 05:48
Would love to see Robbie Williams live in Adelaide
Guest#6 Feb 24, 2014, 07:31
Please robbie come too Adelaide guarantee a sell out gig
Guest#7 Feb 24, 2014, 22:26
Don't leave us hanging Robbie!
Guest#8 Feb 24, 2014, 23:54
Bring Robbie to adelaide. Iv waited almost a decade to see him live again ...
Guest#9 Feb 24, 2014, 23:55
Seriously I am sick of people not coming, we have sell out shows and support and love these people so why do we miss out!!
Guest#10 Feb 25, 2014, 01:47
I love Robbie and hope he will perform in Adelaide. I went to his 06 concert and I teas brilliant, and would love to see him on stage again. But no matter what happens I would even travel interstate to see Robbie if I have to
Guest#11 Feb 25, 2014, 01:49
Bring robboe to adelaide!
Guest#12 Feb 25, 2014, 02:54
... come on Robbie. Come to Adelaide.
Guest#13 Feb 25, 2014, 02:55

get him to play at Clipsal in 2015

Guest#14 Feb 25, 2014, 03:51
We Are All Sick Of The Large Bands And Singers Not Coming To Adelaide Y Is This Y Are They All Staying Away Truth Is We Are The Most happy State And We Are The Best State For Fans.
Guest#15 Feb 25, 2014, 04:03
Robbie, there were 80000 people that you played to in Adelaide in 2006!! Please come back here xx
Guest#16 Feb 25, 2014, 05:21
Robbie mate, what is going through your head? GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!
Guest#17 Feb 25, 2014, 06:14
Write a comment... Robbie come to Adelaide and entertain us! Pleasssse.
Lizzy xx#18 Feb 25, 2014, 06:52

Robbie Williams

We need you Robbie to come to Radelaide and entertain us with your hips swinging.So sick of missing out.
Guest#19 Feb 25, 2014, 09:41
Please come to Adelaide I am unable to travel interstate to see robbie Williams
Guest#20 Feb 25, 2014, 09:57
Robbie - surely you remember that magical night at AAMI, Adelaide 2006. It was a very hot day (around 38 degrees). The evening was perfect for an open air concert and there was a full moon to really add to the atmosphere. The place was 'jumping'. Please return
Guest#21 Feb 25, 2014, 21:29
Robbie we want you in Adelaide again!!!
Deeny#22 Feb 26, 2014, 01:16
Come play at the Adelaide Oval - I know the killjoys whinged about you smoking at AAMI Stadium lasttime, but don't let a few moaners put you off coming back!
Guest#23 Feb 26, 2014, 06:54
C'mon Chuggy first cancelling Elvis Costello now no Robbie... Give Adelaide a break and give us Robbie!
Guest#24 Feb 26, 2014, 07:18
Let's get Robbie to come to Adelaide!
Guest#25 Feb 26, 2014, 08:02
I hope lots sign so Robbie can come to Adelaide. Why should SA miss out on great talent.