Petition for ballot of Presidential office: Robert C. Rockefeller
Contact the author of the petition
Guest#1 Jul 07, 2015, 12:58
Just because I have an IQ 165
Guest#3 Jul 07, 2015, 16:22
My support at a distance, and the best good luck, greet :-)!!
Guest#4 Jul 08, 2015, 13:57
Feel this is the best prison for the job of our commander in chief.. One who really cares!
Guest#5 Jul 08, 2015, 14:00
Th best person for the job as Commander in Chief ~ one who truly cares & not in it for any other other reasons!
Guest#6 Jul 08, 2015, 14:32
Good Luck Robert .
Guest#7 Jul 09, 2015, 02:21
I Hope for a good president in the USA, kess war and for Future for a souveranity of Germany
Guest#8 Jul 09, 2015, 11:32
I know Robert C. ROCKEFELLER as good and competent friend from social networking and from Facebook. He, additional, provides best investment. Thank You very much. Sincerely, Christian Dressel, Founder, CEO absoluteproducers
Guest#9 Jul 10, 2015, 02:14
We should never ever be afraid of change, however freedom comes at a high price and we all have a lot of work to do, i am in support of this statement
Guest#10 Jul 10, 2015, 05:13
Because a great friend of mine endorsed him so then I will also as I just did.
Guest#11 Jul 10, 2015, 19:20
He is the right American for the job!
Guest#12 Jul 11, 2015, 14:04
Vote Rockefeller
Guest#13 Jul 12, 2015, 07:57
I believe in the candidate.
Guest#14 Jul 13, 2015, 19:42
I believe he would be a good candidate for president.
Guest#15 Jul 13, 2015, 23:35
i would like to see the Republican Party restored to the moderate GOP of old and not the extremist, neo-con Tea Bag it's become. I'm currently embarrassed to say I'm a life long Republican. Could the Clown Car get any fuller? Really Jeb, Barrack uses words with too many syllables?
Guest#16 Jul 14, 2015, 03:47
Mary Milhone
Guest#17 Jul 14, 2015, 05:30
For my beloved country
Guest#18 Jul 14, 2015, 09:09
For CHANGE... for the BETTER of the Real People of the United States of America!!
Guest#19 Jul 17, 2015, 03:30
I Believe!!!!!
This comment has been removed by the person who wrote it.
Guest#21 Aug 19, 2015, 02:41
His perfect President to USA.!!
Rianna Lee#22 Dec 21, 2021, 06:54
Re:
I support this person simply because he promotes the creation of various types of social networks. My friends and I are tired of the dominance of corporations like FB. We need more local resources like tendermeets. This allows people to communicate uncensored and meet new people.
| This discussion has been closed. |