Save The Cimarron Neighborhood Sign
Contact the author of the petition
Guest#1 Jul 03, 2016, 03:07
The sign is part of our neighborhood and our small history.
This comment has been removed by the person who wrote it.
Guest#3 Jul 13, 2016, 22:10
I like the sense of identity.
Guest#4 Jul 24, 2016, 20:18
I agree with Deb and Gina that the Cimarron sign should be kept. I believe that it adds to the neighborhood and gives us a sense of community. Kudos to both for taking on the task of leading this project.
Guest#5 Jul 25, 2016, 15:55
Helps to keep up the looks of the neighborhood.
Guest#6 Jul 25, 2016, 16:16
Thanks for doing this. We want to keep the Cimarron sign!
Guest#7 Jul 28, 2016, 04:26
Unable to Add Address
Hi Deb. I couldn't edit the address for line 41 so Jennifer signed instead. Not sure if you can remove my line item or not.
Deb Cattani#8 Jul 28, 2016, 15:07
ThaRe: Unable to Add Address
Thank you for trying, I was able to remove your's and glad Jennifer signed the petition. Thank you for your support.
| This discussion has been closed. |