PetitionOnline.ie

supermarketchoiceforshire

Contact the author of the petition

Guest#1 Apr 30, 2015, 07:00
We used to have two supermarkets in Shirehampton, now we have only one which does not offer value nor provide a good service!
Guest#2 May 01, 2015, 07:01
I find it hypocritical that they even advertise on the strength of their ethical values, when they clearly demonstrate that they have none when it comes to Shirehampton.
Guest#3 May 03, 2015, 15:00
I feel that in Shire there is already too many branches of a coop owned shop, I think if Shire had a local Morrison's, or Tesco's or even a small asda the prices would drop significantly and also there would be competition between the 2 different stores and therefore prices may drop even lower. I visit Shire regularly and find its more expensive to shop there than say up Cribbs, but my Grandad who lives in Shire has no way of getting to Cribbs
Guest#4 May 03, 2015, 15:03
I have lived in Shire a long time and I remember when all days was in Shire, I used to shop there more than anything else and I believe Shire should get something like all days back as this will definitely benefit the people who live in shire and have no means of transport.